ponytail

Lil one has never had much hair, but now she has a little more of it. Enough so that day care has been putting it in a ponytail on the top of her head. She loves it so much she never wants to take it out. She bathes, sleeps, etc all with her ponytail in her hair.

We went to a birthday party on Sunday and she wanted THREE ponytails. Mommy gladly obliged and I should have got a picture but we were in a hurry to get out the door. She was so happy to have all those ponytails 'no take out mommy'.

Comments

JaimeErin said…
Pictures of the single ponytail?
Jenna said…
I cant wait to see those pony tails!!! She is such a girly girl!
Anonymous said…
love the pony! such a beauty!
Shelley & Jason said…
Sooooooo cute! She looks adorable!
JaimeErin said…
She looks SO HAPPY! I love it.
Jenna said…
Wow does she look like Ryan in these pictures or what!!!!!!!It looks like a little carbon copy of him! Very cute

Popular Posts