Baseball game and Brazilian food









We went to your first baseball game on April 14th! I think you had a good time... there was food that you got to eat. There was music that you got to clap and dance to. So, I think those are your top priorities in an outing. For me, I didn't actually watch much of the game which is more of a requirement for me. But, I think for our first game it was an overall success. You made it through three hours (which meant leaving a little early) and napped when you got home.

It was Carly's first game too. She brought coxhinas (chicken dumplings) so you got your first taste of Brazilian food. And as you can see by the pictures... you loved it! I think you ate most of the ones that Mom or Dad were trying to eat.

We'll see how well you do at the next game with Nana and Poppa. I don't know if you will be so well behaved at a night game.

Comments

Popular Posts