Bess you Daddy

You have started saying things that I didn't know existed in a toddler. You are learning manners that I hope your Dad and I had a part in teaching you.

Last night we were eating pizza and Daddy was on the couch and I was on the floor. You were eating some of Daddy's pizza and I was not. You said 'Mom eat' and were giving me some of yours. Of course, this made me smile but I really didn't want your slimy half eaten pizza crust. So I went and got my own.

Then Daddy sneezed a little later and you said 'bess you Daddy' and put your hand over his mouth. I think Daddy was the most shocked to hear it from you. It's days like this where I want to just hold on to it until I squeeze every ounce from it. The smiles, the giggles, and the wonderfulness that is you.

Comments

Popular Posts