Toddler travel
We are planning a trip to London in a couple of days. This will be your first international flight and I am trying to figure out all the ways we can keep you occupied on a long flight. What we may need to take with, etc.
I am excited to go, but nervous about traveling with a 2 almost 3 year old.
- Car seat - take on the plane or check? not sure if we can gate check
- Stroller - can we gate check this? I don't really want to check it as luggage.
- dvd player/laptop - may bring both. Our laptop goes everywhere with us.
- Passport - luckily, we have this from our last planned trip that you didn't get to come with on
- Busy bag - finger puppet, books, new dvd (what else is a good toy?)
I am excited to go, but nervous about traveling with a 2 almost 3 year old.

Comments