melting moment
night time routine usually includes:
so on one of my rare return trips to her room, I offered to cuddle for a little bit. offer was accepted, so I decided to rub lil one's back and sing you are my sunshine. after I finished the song... lil one put her hand over my face to close my eyes, sat up, started rubbing my back and tried to sing you are my sunshine.
it was very difficult not to giggle since she was being so sweet. she then laid down and asked me to sing some more and rub her back.
it is times like this that wipe away all the temper tantrums, whining, etc.
- bath (every other night)
- jammies
- brushing of teeth
- books
- prayers
- hugs & kisses
so on one of my rare return trips to her room, I offered to cuddle for a little bit. offer was accepted, so I decided to rub lil one's back and sing you are my sunshine. after I finished the song... lil one put her hand over my face to close my eyes, sat up, started rubbing my back and tried to sing you are my sunshine.
it was very difficult not to giggle since she was being so sweet. she then laid down and asked me to sing some more and rub her back.
it is times like this that wipe away all the temper tantrums, whining, etc.


Comments