work it girl
Lil one and I went for a 5 mile run on Tuesday. She in the stroller and I with my own two feet pushing 39+lbs of child. Overall it went fairly well. Lil one had her dad's iPad Touch to play games and watch videos so she was very entertained.
We did make one stop for her to get out and run. She said she wanted to show me how fast she can run. So she got out ran for about 3 minutes and decided she was tired.
Then we were about at mile 3.75 and it started to rain. Lil one said to 'run fast' so I pushed it the rest of the way home and she covered her head with the blanket. We made it back to the car right as the clouds opened up and dumped their water out.
We did make one stop for her to get out and run. She said she wanted to show me how fast she can run. So she got out ran for about 3 minutes and decided she was tired.
Then we were about at mile 3.75 and it started to rain. Lil one said to 'run fast' so I pushed it the rest of the way home and she covered her head with the blanket. We made it back to the car right as the clouds opened up and dumped their water out.


Comments