MommaLil One's Holiday Wish List
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish for my children to look outside of the "gimme" and into the give of the holiday season. My wish is for them to see the warmth inside their heart when they give to someone else.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
It usually begins with the delivery of stockings to each family member - the youngest (or youngest one capable) is tasked. The parents or the hosts usually get breakfast started which normally includes cinnamon rolls with coffee or orange julius. Then we head down to the Grandparents house to do another round of the same.
It usually begins with the delivery of stockings to each family member - the youngest (or youngest one capable) is tasked. The parents or the hosts usually get breakfast started which normally includes cinnamon rolls with coffee or orange julius. Then we head down to the Grandparents house to do another round of the same.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
One completely decadent wish for me... a trip with my husband to the island of Moorea. No kids, no phones, no computers. Just us, beautiful weather, good food, no worries, no place to be and just time to be lazy.
One completely decadent wish for me... a trip with my husband to the island of Moorea. No kids, no phones, no computers. Just us, beautiful weather, good food, no worries, no place to be and just time to be lazy.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
One thing I do is I take a day off of work to hang out with my kids. I take them to see Santa Claus. We make cookies and decorate the house. It is becoming my new favorite tradition.
One thing I do is I take a day off of work to hang out with my kids. I take them to see Santa Claus. We make cookies and decorate the house. It is becoming my new favorite tradition.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
One of my favorite things was playing games with my Grandfather. We would play Battleship and Gin Rummy. And the whole family would play Hearts. Now our families play games on the Wii.
One of my favorite things was playing games with my Grandfather. We would play Battleship and Gin Rummy. And the whole family would play Hearts. Now our families play games on the Wii.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We go out and look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. It is usually after we go to the church service and it really makes me feel so festive.
We go out and look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. It is usually after we go to the church service and it really makes me feel so festive.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would go to Montana where my parents are. I miss spending holidays with them and they usually have snow! I don't miss traveling in the car with a child under 2.
I would go to Montana where my parents are. I miss spending holidays with them and they usually have snow! I don't miss traveling in the car with a child under 2.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1. I would get the Kinect sports bundle. Looks like so much fun and I would love to play with my 4 year old.
2. F1:2010 for the Xbox. We love watching the F1 races and this would make my hubby super happy. What F1 fan wouldn't want to play this game?!
3. MadKatz steering wheel for Xbox - to go with the F1 game. Then we could really drive the cars on the game.
1. I would get the Kinect sports bundle. Looks like so much fun and I would love to play with my 4 year old.
2. F1:2010 for the Xbox. We love watching the F1 races and this would make my hubby super happy. What F1 fan wouldn't want to play this game?!
3. MadKatz steering wheel for Xbox - to go with the F1 game. Then we could really drive the cars on the game.
Comments