Lil one's past 6 months

My lil one... is 7.  She turned 7 in May.  I can and can't believe I have posted anything since Dec/Jan.  I want to jot down a few things about lil one over the past couple of months.

She learned to ride a bike.  Thanks to an REI bike class and is now riding miles upon miles!
She learned to read.  And is now reading and writing and loves to get notes from Mom and/or Dad.
New friends from school... Cole , Daphne, Fia
She ran her first race.  The Missoula Kids Marathon, it was a mile for the kids.  They were supposed to tally up 25 miles prior to this one.  But, she finished and I am so proud.


From March 2013:
Lil one: did they have gum when you were a kid?
Me: yep

Lil One: did they have gum when you were born?
Me: yes, Kendal.
Lil One: wow, gum has been around forever.



 From February:
Lil onejust asked me "Mom, can I earn money for biuld-a-bear? So that sister can have one too?" Awesome kid... earn money and give it to her sister.

Comments

Popular Posts