wit and encouragement
Itty Bitty has not wanted to go to camp at school. Not sure if it is because Dad has been traveling so separation from me is all that much more difficult. Or if she doesn't like this particular camp... since it is like school/day care. Not fun camp like gymnastics or another sports camp.
So this morning I was on the phone with my boss. He's a parent so he gets it. He knows the juggle and sometimes the struggle.
We were walking into the building and I was wrapping up the call with the boss. I told him that Itty Bitty doesn't want to go to camp. He said tell her she can come do his job and he would go to camp. So I did. Then Lil One pipes up "You could be the boss of Mommy!"
Boss hears the statement and busts up laughing. Good one kid. Good one.

Comments