Back to School 2017

My goal this year was to write more.  To blog about daily life so that we could remember to put it in our Shutterfly books.  To remember the good and the bad..  Good luck with that one.  I have had more 'time' since being unemployed but I seem to fill it with a lot of other stuff.

This year...
I went to Santiago with mi esposo/marido.  We "hiked" the Andes, we drank wine in Casablanca, and we enjoyed time sans kids.

And the rest of the year I have been a full-time Mom.  We have had lots of activities including soccer, soccer, and more soccer.


  • FC Edmonds Soccer (practice + summer tournaments) for K
    • Noteworthy - K sported a pretty stellar black eye at the opening Burlington tournament.  She rocked it.
  • Greater Seattle Surf soccer (practice + summer tournaments) for N
  •  MTHS summer practice for N
  • US Womens National Team - Mom & K went to watch USA vs Australia & Brazil v Japan
  • UW Husky womens soccer games - family outing!
  • Seattle Reign games - team outing!
  • and of course we have watched lots of soccer on tv including the Seattle Sounders and played soccer in our backyard.

Comments

Popular Posts