It is a royal pain in the butt to be sick when you are pregnant. I was told by the doctor there are only a couple of 'safe' things to take when you have a cold while pregnant - Sudafed and Robitussin. No NyQuil which contains alcohol. And oh how I love NyQuil when sick because you can get a good night's sleep without waking up a million times to cough, blow your nose, etc.

I have been taking Sudafed three times a day which includes just before bed. But, it doesn't help with my lack of sleep problem. So, I don't seem to be getting any better only crankier. Yesterday I tried Robitussin Nightime. I slept better but I don't think Ryan did. He said it sounded like I was dying and he wanted me to take more in the middle of the night. But, I do feel a little better today. I can't wait for the weekend to get much more sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts