Today is 12 weeks and 1 day into my pregnancy and I am just starting this blog. The word is out with families, friends and now to co-workers. I feel like I can finally talk about being pregnant at work. It's that 12 week stage and everyone has been supportive.
My belly is just starting to get a little pooch. We had our three month check-up appointment today. Traffic was ridiculous. It took Ryan over an hour to pick me up at work and we were late to our appointment, but luckily they still saw us. The doctor said everything looks good so far. No weight gain, but that could be due to all the walking in Spain. All my blood tests came out fine and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was very reassuring to hear the heart beat. Ryan said it sounded like a muppet or it was under water. :)
Our next appointment isn't under Dec. 9th. I will try to post a picture soon of my pooch. I think I have a pudge layer so it may just be the love handles instead of the pregnancy in the picture.
My belly is just starting to get a little pooch. We had our three month check-up appointment today. Traffic was ridiculous. It took Ryan over an hour to pick me up at work and we were late to our appointment, but luckily they still saw us. The doctor said everything looks good so far. No weight gain, but that could be due to all the walking in Spain. All my blood tests came out fine and we got to hear the heartbeat. It was very reassuring to hear the heart beat. Ryan said it sounded like a muppet or it was under water. :)
Our next appointment isn't under Dec. 9th. I will try to post a picture soon of my pooch. I think I have a pudge layer so it may just be the love handles instead of the pregnancy in the picture.

Comments