Tomorrow lil one you will be 8 weeks old. You have done so much and grown up so much in the past two months. You were 9 pounds 7 ounces a week ago. So, you are probably near 10 pounds now.

You went for a swim in the pool last week. You had a new swimsuit and it was so warm outside that you didn't mind the cool water. Once out of the water though the breeze cooled you off pretty fast. So, you were not too happy out of the water.

You are more alert during the day and are smiling. It amazes me. I am tired but I couldn't imagine missing any moment of your life so far. I hope that I keep you entertained and challenged during the day. I want the best for you as any good parent would. You add so much to our life.

Comments

Popular Posts