I just have a week and a half left at home with you. I am trying to enjoy every moment I can before I go back to work. Lately you have a morning pattern. You wake up for about an hour and then you have to go down for a nap. That's usually when I read email or get breakfast or shower. You are growing and changing every day. I can't believe you are twelve weeks old. We can't believe you have grown so big in such a short time.

You are able to hold your head up for longer periods. You are able to entertain yourself for longer periods of time. And you can sometimes control your crying if distracted. You smile when you see mom and dad. You are talking to us and sometimes let out these little screeches. Which totally scare the cat, but makes us giggle with delight.

We love you lil one! You are such a sweet and special little girl.

Comments

Popular Posts