Suga booga,
Yesterday you got your first immunization shots. It was not fun for you and definitely not fun for mommy. You screamed a new cry and I just wanted to take all the pain away. I know it was scary for you and there was nothing I could do to make it better. You were sleepy all day and I had to give you tylenol at four hour intervals. Then this morning right after I gave you some tylenol you spit up a mountain of milk. I had no idea that much could come out of you. You had it in your hair, your clothes, my clothes, the sheets and your spit up towel. I got you cleaned up as best as I could and just held you for as long as I could. I put you down so I could shower and you slept a deep sleep.

At your checkup you measured 22.5 inches and 12.7 pounds. Your weight is in the 75th percentile and your height is in the 40th percentile. They measured your head and it is in the 25th percentile. Your daddy says you have a small head like him. :) The doctor said you are doing great! You are a beautiful little girl and I cherish every day with you.

Comments

Popular Posts