You are three months old! It is amazing how fast time has gone by. I start back to work on Monday and I hate to leave you every day. I wanted to work from home two days a week, but that didn't work out. I know there are tons of moms out there who work and leave their kids at daycare. I just wanted something different for us.
So, I just wanted to list some things that I have enjoyed with you over the past three months.

So, I just wanted to list some things that I have enjoyed with you over the past three months.
- I love how you move your toes sometime when you are nursing. Especially when you are wearing these footed pajamas that have ears and a face. It is so cute and sweet.
- Whenever we go for a walk you usually fall asleep. I try to describe the birds and the trees and the flowers around us. You love looking at the trees and the different shadows.
- I love your room. I love the colors. I just love everything about it. It is so whimsical to me.

- I love your gummy smile. You give this grin with your mouth and your whole body. When you see me or your dad and you recognize us, you give us this grin. Or when you are playing in your gymini and the toys delight you.
- I love your smell. You get a bath in this lavendar and chamomile soap. And you can smell like that for days. Sometimes I just sniff what hair you have on your little head. I could never be unhappy when smelling your little head.
- I love your toots. Sometimes you rip these big old toots and it seems to make you so happy. It's like you said, 'whoo, that felt good!'.
- I love dressing you in your cute clothes. You have such cute clothes that I could take a picture of you every day in your outfits.
- I love watching you sleep. I can look at you and be amazed that not so long ago you were in my tummy

Comments