Your first cold:
Amanda at day care had a cold and so did your cousins. You were bound to get one at some point. You tend to snore like mommy. When you cry, the snot just drips out your nose. You have been really sniffly when nursing and you hate it when we try to suction out your nose. We are just trying to help you breathe, but as soon as you see the blue bulb coming you tilt your head away in whatever direction is furthest away. :)
It's Sunday morning, October 1st and tomorrow you will be 5 months old. You and I got up so Daddy could sleep. We read the paper, cut out coupons, had a piece of toast
(cinnamon chip) and now you are asleep on my belly on the couch. It is really nice to have some quiet time with you. The only sounds are you sucking on your pacifier and occassional snorts through your stuffy nose. And now the clicking of the keys as I type with one hand. I look forward to you reading this when you can understand it or when you become a mom too. I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I know that I was meant to be your mom.
Amanda at day care had a cold and so did your cousins. You were bound to get one at some point. You tend to snore like mommy. When you cry, the snot just drips out your nose. You have been really sniffly when nursing and you hate it when we try to suction out your nose. We are just trying to help you breathe, but as soon as you see the blue bulb coming you tilt your head away in whatever direction is furthest away. :)
It's Sunday morning, October 1st and tomorrow you will be 5 months old. You and I got up so Daddy could sleep. We read the paper, cut out coupons, had a piece of toast
(cinnamon chip) and now you are asleep on my belly on the couch. It is really nice to have some quiet time with you. The only sounds are you sucking on your pacifier and occassional snorts through your stuffy nose. And now the clicking of the keys as I type with one hand. I look forward to you reading this when you can understand it or when you become a mom too. I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I know that I was meant to be your mom.
Comments