Daddy says no more cheese, please!

lil one you are 8 months old today. Both your Dad and I think that there is a tooth coming in. We felt a sharp little nubbin in your gums. Plus you had your first slight fever and man were you ever fussy today! whew! I picked you up from day care around 2:30 and you cried nearly the entire time we were home until you went to bed.

Daddy took you to the doctor on Friday for your cold and you weighed 8.8kg - or about 19.4 pounds. You have slowed down in your amazing growth for now. We have an appointment in a little over a month to go back to the doctor.

You have eaten a couple of veggies and fruits. You seem to love avocado, pears, veggie booty (it's the actual name), peaches, peas, sweet potatoes and bananas. You will tolerate squash for now. I have tried making it with apples to make it more palatable for you, but I really like it for me. :) I think I like butternut squash now. I tried to make other squash and I don't like it as much as I like the butternut.

Anytime you eat something you get this look on your face like it is disgusting. So I wait a minute or two and usually you want more. I am guessing that you are just analyzing what is in your mouth and trying to figure out if you want more.

We gave you some cheese curds the other day and I can guarantee we will not being doing that again for a long time. You had the worst diarrhea for three days. And at the most inconvenient time too. At 3 or 4 in the morning you would be screaming and covered in absolute watery poo with sticky cheese curds. Man you will hate me when you are older. I will try not to bring up the subject of your poo to your prospective dates when you are 16. I take that back, you are not dating until you are 25.

Comments

Popular Posts