Daddy neglect

You are such a little cutie. I love this time in your life right now. You are sleeping more consistently and longer. You are going to sleep easier and are much more interactive with your Dad and I.

You definitely have some separation anxiety and it makes your Dad feel a bit left out. He will remark "What am I, chopped liver?" when all you want is me. Last night you just were too tired to function and I gave you to your daddy. Then I just went out to get the mail. You cried the whole time and put your arms out for me when I came back. As soon as I picked you up, you stopped crying. While it makes me feel important and loved, I would love for you to be not so reliant on me. Soon you will want nothing to do with me and I should enjoy this 'needy' period of yours.

You are 'walking' with assistance and are refusing to crawl. We think you will go straight to walking and skip the whole crawling thing altogether. You have been pulling yourself up from a sitting position. All these new things are amazing to us and I think for you.

Comments

Popular Posts