daddy's little girl
There used to be a time when you wanted nothing but mommy. Mommy would provide you with all the food and comfort that you needed. How the times have changed! Daddy used to be jealous that you didn't want much to do with him. I told him, 'just wait'.
Now the only person you want is Daaaaaadddyy. There's this little voice in the middle of the night that calls out Daaady. It is unbelievably cute and your Dad just can not resist. He will do anything when he hears that two syllable word from you.
This morning you awoke at 4:45 and were just not satisfied with the prospect of laying in bed any longer. So after about 15 minutes of hearing you cry, I finally had Daddy get up and get you. I nursed you and then when you were done you sat up and saw your Dad and let out this 'Da ddy?' It was like you were surprised to see him there and where did you come from? But, I am so happy to see you.
Should have seen the puddle of love that you made. How lucky I am to have a great Dad for you.
Now the only person you want is Daaaaaadddyy. There's this little voice in the middle of the night that calls out Daaady. It is unbelievably cute and your Dad just can not resist. He will do anything when he hears that two syllable word from you.
This morning you awoke at 4:45 and were just not satisfied with the prospect of laying in bed any longer. So after about 15 minutes of hearing you cry, I finally had Daddy get up and get you. I nursed you and then when you were done you sat up and saw your Dad and let out this 'Da ddy?' It was like you were surprised to see him there and where did you come from? But, I am so happy to see you.
Should have seen the puddle of love that you made. How lucky I am to have a great Dad for you.

Comments