Uh oh
I know that this is a 'stage' but this is your new favorite word, game, sound, everything. You will just say 'uh oh' for apparently no reason. You will hold your cup out and say 'uh oh' before dropping it then again after you drop it. You will pick something up and then drop it just to say 'uh oh'.
I am not trying to encourage the cup dropping while you are eating, but sometimes the way your little mouth forms into a little 'o' shape is just too darn cute. It is hard for me to resist a smile or a chuckle when you look at me and say 'uh ooooooooooo'. Your lips all curled perfectly and round.
I am not trying to encourage the cup dropping while you are eating, but sometimes the way your little mouth forms into a little 'o' shape is just too darn cute. It is hard for me to resist a smile or a chuckle when you look at me and say 'uh ooooooooooo'. Your lips all curled perfectly and round.


Comments