14 months
Today, you are 14 months lil one. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I have been so negligent lately on taking pictures of you. We are in the process of selling our house and have already purchased a new home for us to live in. I am excited for you to have a back yard. I hope to get a nice big play set for you to climb on.
I'm sad we won't be living right across the parking lot from Shannon and Phil with Peyton and Reese. You inevitably want to go over there every single day. Reese says 'dahl' now when she sees you. And you point at their house and whine the brain searing 'eeeeeh eh eh' whenever I don't automatically take you over there.
Reminder: take pictures of you with Peyton and Reese. The three of you are so cute together.
I'm sad we won't be living right across the parking lot from Shannon and Phil with Peyton and Reese. You inevitably want to go over there every single day. Reese says 'dahl' now when she sees you. And you point at their house and whine the brain searing 'eeeeeh eh eh' whenever I don't automatically take you over there.
Reminder: take pictures of you with Peyton and Reese. The three of you are so cute together.


Comments