Hell hath no fury...
like a woman scorned. But, the quote has got nothing on a mother who has a child injured by another person. Let alone neglected at day care.
Nana left with Poppa on Sunday, so you were scheduled to go back to day care on Monday. I took Monday off but took you to day care for four hours. You seemed happy and excited to play with Amanda and the toys again. I took you to day care on Tuesday and thought things were 'okay'.
I called day care to check in on you. Day care asked if you had a rash at all before you came to day care. Nope, not even a slight inclination of a rash. So, they said they were extremely careful in changing you since you were getting a rash. Daddy picked you up and you could barely walk. I got home and inspected the rash... my heart was broken. It was like you were burned on your thighs, buttocks, and mid-section. There was no way I was taking you back to day care.
Daddy took you to the doctor on Wednesday and the doctor said it was not fungal or bacterial, but neglect! NEGLECT!! How could the day care say they changed you so often?! I don't get it. I pay them, they are supposed to watch you, change your diaper, keep you somewhat entertained, and try to keep injury to a minimum. I don't care if they take on other children as long as they take care of YOU! Guess what, I am not taking you to her anymore and I am not paying her one more red cent!! If they were licensed I would come after them in a heartbeat. But, since they are not, there is not much I can do except not go back.
I want to hurt day care. I want to burn their butts. I want to stick them in a diaper that burns them until THEY can't walk. I want to punish them for what they did to you. You are my sweet precious daughter.
Nana left with Poppa on Sunday, so you were scheduled to go back to day care on Monday. I took Monday off but took you to day care for four hours. You seemed happy and excited to play with Amanda and the toys again. I took you to day care on Tuesday and thought things were 'okay'.
I called day care to check in on you. Day care asked if you had a rash at all before you came to day care. Nope, not even a slight inclination of a rash. So, they said they were extremely careful in changing you since you were getting a rash. Daddy picked you up and you could barely walk. I got home and inspected the rash... my heart was broken. It was like you were burned on your thighs, buttocks, and mid-section. There was no way I was taking you back to day care.
Daddy took you to the doctor on Wednesday and the doctor said it was not fungal or bacterial, but neglect! NEGLECT!! How could the day care say they changed you so often?! I don't get it. I pay them, they are supposed to watch you, change your diaper, keep you somewhat entertained, and try to keep injury to a minimum. I don't care if they take on other children as long as they take care of YOU! Guess what, I am not taking you to her anymore and I am not paying her one more red cent!! If they were licensed I would come after them in a heartbeat. But, since they are not, there is not much I can do except not go back.
I want to hurt day care. I want to burn their butts. I want to stick them in a diaper that burns them until THEY can't walk. I want to punish them for what they did to you. You are my sweet precious daughter.


Comments