A few of my favorite things...

In the spirit of the holidays, I wanted to list a few of my favorite things about you lil one.
  • I love when we play chase or wrestle and you giggle so hard. That laugh is as addictive as any drug on the planet.
  • I love when you sign and say 'more' when I stop mid-play. It is such an innocent moment of joy.
  • I love how you give kisses.
  • I love it when you blow kisses.
  • I love how you try to give the Bean kisses even though the cat obviously doesn't love it.
  • I love how you 'back in' to my lap to read a book.
  • I love how you give me hugs right now like a little monkey clinging to a tree.
  • I love how you say aunt Jaime's name - Mai me.
  • I love it when you take long naps... (maybe that's more about me, but I still love it)

Comments

Popular Posts