Diaper drag out
I am beyond thrilled that you are taking a nap right now little one. Today we had a new record for trying you to get a diaper on.
We took a shower and you loved it. You showered and then took a bath while I got dressed. I really don't know how single parents do it. So then we got lotion on - once again you love to help put lotion on. Then I went for the diaper... and after several time outs, tantrums, kicking me and then peeing on your bed and on me... still no diaper. After 45 minutes of asking if you needed to pee in the potty, if not, we would put on a diaper so we could go shopping... I gave up.
I decided to start doing housework. I needed a break. After my break, I wrangled you into a diaper and left again. I came back and you were putting on your pants. I think we both needed a 'time out'.
Is this potty training or trying to assert independence? I'm not quite sure.
worn-out Mommy
We took a shower and you loved it. You showered and then took a bath while I got dressed. I really don't know how single parents do it. So then we got lotion on - once again you love to help put lotion on. Then I went for the diaper... and after several time outs, tantrums, kicking me and then peeing on your bed and on me... still no diaper. After 45 minutes of asking if you needed to pee in the potty, if not, we would put on a diaper so we could go shopping... I gave up.
I decided to start doing housework. I needed a break. After my break, I wrangled you into a diaper and left again. I came back and you were putting on your pants. I think we both needed a 'time out'.
Is this potty training or trying to assert independence? I'm not quite sure.
worn-out Mommy


Comments