unless...
Lil one, you received a pair of clip on earrings from a birthday party gift bag. The toy was a little questionable to us, but we shrugged it off. (edit) We must not thought it was too bad, because we, as your parents, gave it to you to play with. No one's fault, but our own!
You decided to play with them while in the car to go to a birthday dinner. After the clip pieces came off, I told you I wasn't going to 'fix' them anymore.
Then just a few minutes later I decided to take the earrings away. I didn't want you to choke on them and the pieces did seem very small. But, I couldn't find one piece...
And I said, '..unless she put it up her nose'. Which I have no idea why I said it and can't remember the details, but you did! You shoved the little toy piece up your nose. So, I tried to get it out with tweezers and daddy tried to get it out too. We ended up at the emergency room and the doctor took it out. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the birthday dinner party.
You decided to play with them while in the car to go to a birthday dinner. After the clip pieces came off, I told you I wasn't going to 'fix' them anymore.
Then just a few minutes later I decided to take the earrings away. I didn't want you to choke on them and the pieces did seem very small. But, I couldn't find one piece...
And I said, '..unless she put it up her nose'. Which I have no idea why I said it and can't remember the details, but you did! You shoved the little toy piece up your nose. So, I tried to get it out with tweezers and daddy tried to get it out too. We ended up at the emergency room and the doctor took it out. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the birthday dinner party.


Comments