words, quotes and more...
The last time I thought about all the things lil one was saying was back in March. Now, she is speaking in 'toddler-eeze'. The words and questions come out in a flurry and can be mis-mashed until she finally finds what she wants to say. And usually with increasing volume until we (mom and dad) understand what she is saying.
Mommy do? or Daddy do? or me do! are common questions and statements... as in what is Mommy/Daddy doing? and me do = I must do it.
MahIna = Max and Aina. They are your buddies from school/daycare and you often say their names as one. Often when we ask you how was school today you say 'MAhINA!'
Mommyummybea = Mommy I want a gummy bear... we have gummy bear vitamins.
opits = open. This one took a long time to figure out. It is usually at night time when we are tucking her in. We thought it was hobits or habits or something. Then like the cartoon... the lightbulb went on and we figured out she wanted the door left open.
Mommy do? or Daddy do? or me do! are common questions and statements... as in what is Mommy/Daddy doing? and me do = I must do it.
MahIna = Max and Aina. They are your buddies from school/daycare and you often say their names as one. Often when we ask you how was school today you say 'MAhINA!'
Mommyummybea = Mommy I want a gummy bear... we have gummy bear vitamins.
opits = open. This one took a long time to figure out. It is usually at night time when we are tucking her in. We thought it was hobits or habits or something. Then like the cartoon... the lightbulb went on and we figured out she wanted the door left open.


Comments