little helper

My usual Sunday is laundry, cleaning the house, running errands, etc. It was somewhat interrupted this weekend with Ryan working on the laundry room - couldn't do laundry. And also, we replaced our dishwasher with a somewhat newer one. It was off of craigslist, so it wasn't "new". So the kitchen was chaos for a little while... thank goodness my husband is mechanically inclined because he gets this stuff done.

After the dishwasher was in and verified working (no leaks), I decided to clean up the kitchen. Since Ryan was finishing the laundry room, Lil One was on my watch. I got out a retired sock (clean of course) to clean the stove with. I put the sock on my hand and started wiping down the stove. Lil one got out a chair and came over to help me... she was previously wiping off the counter with a towel. I turned to look at her and she had taken off her sock that she was wearing and had put it over her hand. She really just wanted to help me and was copying exactly what I was doing.

I was giggling and had to tell her that she didn't have to use her own socks... and gave her a new towel to use. I am always amazed at how her brain works.

Comments

Jenna said…
That is too sweet! I love good days!

Popular Posts