today
a.m. - ear hurts and fever followed with pain medicine
then, off to the doctor. no fever and lots of wax removed. able to see an inflamed ear.
more medicines and ear drops, home for lunch and 'quiet time'
about 20 minutes into 'quiet time' I get a request to turn on a timer so she knows when she can come out of her room.
7 minutes left of the timer, quiet time is sounding a lot quieter...
go to room... no kid in the bed, not behind the door (one of her usual spots), not on blankies by her bed... momentary panic..
this is what I found..

then, off to the doctor. no fever and lots of wax removed. able to see an inflamed ear.
more medicines and ear drops, home for lunch and 'quiet time'
about 20 minutes into 'quiet time' I get a request to turn on a timer so she knows when she can come out of her room.
7 minutes left of the timer, quiet time is sounding a lot quieter...
go to room... no kid in the bed, not behind the door (one of her usual spots), not on blankies by her bed... momentary panic..
this is what I found..


Comments