worms
I was pulling weeds in our yard yesterday and lil one decided to help. I had a bucket for weeds and a bucket for worms. I wanted to save worms to put in our newly transplanted strawberry garden. I pulled up a worm and wanted to show her... she got her 'shovel' and transplanted it to my worm bucket.
Lil one: worm hard to find mommy
Mom: I will tell you when I find one.
Lil one: one more worm
...
Mom: I found a worm
Lil One: YAAAAAAAAAAAY... big snake
Mom: It is a big worm.
Lil One: I put big snake.. worm in bucket. find one more mommy. bye bye snake
...
repeat.
She ended up digging in the dirt looking for worms, but really didn't want to touch them. She gave them 'flowers' to eat and helped me transplant them to the strawberry patch.
Lil one: worm hard to find mommy
Mom: I will tell you when I find one.
Lil one: one more worm
...
Mom: I found a worm
Lil One: YAAAAAAAAAAAY... big snake
Mom: It is a big worm.
Lil One: I put big snake.. worm in bucket. find one more mommy. bye bye snake
...
repeat.
She ended up digging in the dirt looking for worms, but really didn't want to touch them. She gave them 'flowers' to eat and helped me transplant them to the strawberry patch.


Comments