peanuts!

sunday, we had plans to do so much. but, life gets in the way... sometimes life is peanuts.

we were headed to costco around noon. lil one asked for a snack. (all she eats is snacks) and lately with nana here all she wants is peanuts. so i grabbed a bowl and piled in some peanuts. and then we piled into the car.

we arrive at said location and lil one has to pee. on our way to the bathroom, lil one is picking her nose. i ask her if she needs me to get a booger out and she says, "no, peanut".

so, the appropriate response probably should not have been laughter. but, i did.

we ended up leaving costco and getting to urgent care. but, when we got in to see the doctor... no peanut was there. we think the sneezing and coughing dislodged it at some point. so on with our day.

but, then upon waking up this a.m. she brings a wet peanut to nana saying 'what this?' and that she got it out.

still not really sure what happened to the peanut.

Comments

Jenna said…
oh man!! TEll that girl of yours to stop putting stuff up her nose! HA! SHe is so cute and funnY! MUst have been pretty scary though
Anonymous said…
"I sneezed, I sneezed, I sneezed, I coughed, I coughed, I coughed" and that's how the peanut came out! wisdom of Kendal

Popular Posts