what's that?
Last night, Nana and I were out on the deck enjoying the afternoon sunshine. Lil one was fluttering around between eating her dinner, doing the potty dance, and landing on me for some snuggle time.
During one of her landing times, she laid her head on me and on my tummy. At that time, the baby was moving pretty regularly.
Then Lil one jumps up and looks at me with this shocked expression and said, 'WHAT THAT?'
My mom and I got a pretty good giggle out of it. I am hoping Lil One gets used to feeling the baby move in Mommy's tummy. We are pretty sure she understands the baby growing in my tummy just like she did.
During one of her landing times, she laid her head on me and on my tummy. At that time, the baby was moving pretty regularly.
Then Lil one jumps up and looks at me with this shocked expression and said, 'WHAT THAT?'
My mom and I got a pretty good giggle out of it. I am hoping Lil One gets used to feeling the baby move in Mommy's tummy. We are pretty sure she understands the baby growing in my tummy just like she did.


Comments