For me.
This post is for me. I just need an outlet for this.
Last week while we were on our whirlwind vacation one of my co-workers died. I didn't know him well as others on the project did. He was someone I sat next to in several meetings and joked with. Someone who was smart, talented and a pleasure to work with. And I am not as grief stricken as others. Still, I am dealing with his death. It makes my stomach drop and my heart squeezes in ache because of his death. There has been an awesome show of love and support from work. They have done an incredible job of having a group remembrance and communicating details on his funeral.
But for me... I don't do group remembrances. I don't do funerals. And today is his funeral. Today I will remember him and squeeze my loved ones who are around me. Life is short and I am enjoying those blessings that I have.
Last week while we were on our whirlwind vacation one of my co-workers died. I didn't know him well as others on the project did. He was someone I sat next to in several meetings and joked with. Someone who was smart, talented and a pleasure to work with. And I am not as grief stricken as others. Still, I am dealing with his death. It makes my stomach drop and my heart squeezes in ache because of his death. There has been an awesome show of love and support from work. They have done an incredible job of having a group remembrance and communicating details on his funeral.
But for me... I don't do group remembrances. I don't do funerals. And today is his funeral. Today I will remember him and squeeze my loved ones who are around me. Life is short and I am enjoying those blessings that I have.


Comments