Halfway there... today is the 20 week mark. There were so many things I wanted to do on a weekly basis. I wanted to start taking pictures of my expanding belly. I wanted to write a letter to the baby that I could keep for them to read when they are older. I wanted to post my thoughts about being pregnant. But, it feels like every day is a new challenge to get all the regular activities done. I work, eat, watch tv and go to bed.
But, every day I am excited about feeling the baby move. I am nervous and excited about becoming a mom. I'm curious as to what the baby will be like once we get to meet. I'm tired of calling the baby 'it' and want to know if it is a boy or a girl! I can feel the tumbles and sommersaults in my belly. The kicks and jabs are getting more pronounced. I think it is starting to wake me up at night now. I have started waking up in the night wondering what happened. Maybe one reason all I want to do is sleep more. :)
I worry that I monopolize all my conversations with friends about the baby. But, this is all so new to me I want to share with everyone the weird things going on inside of me. I feel like all I try to talk to Ryan about is the baby. I think he gets tired of always talking about it.
I am going to try and enjoy every day being pregnant with this little one. Some days are harder than others, especially in maternity clothes. Everything I have read says maternity clothes are so much better than they used to be. Well, they still look like a tent on me.

Comments

Popular Posts