Reading an email from Pregnancy Weekly and I just had to laugh. I think this is an understatement...

Michal, only a few more weeks and you'll be in the home stretch: your third trimester! In the last few weeks of your second trimester, you are probably feeling a little tired, a little hungry, and a little uncomfortable much of the time.

Not only am I hungry most of the time, but I seriously feel like I could fall asleep anywhere at anytime. And what do they mean by a little uncomfortable? You feel like your skin on your belly is going to pop since it is so stretched, you have gas and bloating, you have someone tossing and turning and kicking you, and you have muscles that are stretching like growing pains most of the time. Add on the weight gain and the itchy skin. It's a whirlwind of fun.

And yes, it is all worth it. The someone kicking me is exciting albeit uncomfortable at times. I can't wait to meet this little girl.

Comments

Popular Posts