I have gone through a range of feelings today, I was feeling great this morning and then after about a half cup of coffee I feel like I was hit by a train. My temperature feels like it is elevated and I don't have any tylenol at work. I even checked the medicine cabinet. :( So I don't know if I should wait it out or head to the local store to get some tylenol.

This week is week 23. And here are some cool little tidbits from various emails about week 23;
Those dainty fetal movements have progressed to karate kicks. You may even be able to see your baby squirm underneath your clothing.

Your baby continues to grow and gain weight. The smallest bones in the human body are found in the middle ear (hammer, anvil, and stirrup) and are forming. This will make it possible for the baby to hear in the near future.
In her watery kingdom, your child can hear sounds -- your beating heart, stomach growls, and even a muffled distortion of your voice. She is sensitive to loud noises, which can startle her or cause her to blink or jump. She is alert and stretching her limbs, kicking, gripping, and following the umbilical cord with her hands.

Comments

Popular Posts