Once again I have come down with a nasty bug. I had a fever of 101.3 on 2/14/06. I didn't go to work on 2/15. DH was a little annoyed with me for going to work on 2/14 and having to come home early. I just didn't think I was that sick when I got up in the a.m. And I hate using my PTO right now since I want to save it up for when the baby is born.

Today marks the under 100 days to go. The baby ticker says I am 25 weeks and 6 days pregnant with only 99 days to go. I wonder how close baby will actually be to the 'due' date. Right now I don't have any guesses. I have no feelings whether or not I will be early or late to deliver. I pretty much knew the baby was a girl, but the birth thing is not giving me any clues.

Comments

Popular Posts