Nasty bug of last week, turned out to be pneumonia. I haven't been to work since last Tuesday, Feb. 14. Today is Wednesday, February 22nd. But, it has been really good to rest and get better. I have been able to nap during the day and really relax.
It was really stressful being that sick and worrying about the baby. I was coughing almost all the time and blowing my nose. All I needed was to sleep and get better, but I couldn't sleep because I was always coughing. And if I tried to lay down the snot would run down my throat causing me to cough more. And I am on antibiotics so I couldn't take anything else to help me sleep. I have been sleeping at night in the Love Sac so that I could be partially propped up. It hasn't been the most comfortable, but at least I have been able to sleep a little. Ryan has been sleeping on the couch so he could sleep near me. He is such a great husband.
Last night I slept in my bed for the first time in a week. I was propped up a little on pillows, so it wasn't the most comfortable. I'm hopeful tonight I will be able to sleep laying down. It's the little things that matter right now. The most important thing is that the baby is okay.
It was really stressful being that sick and worrying about the baby. I was coughing almost all the time and blowing my nose. All I needed was to sleep and get better, but I couldn't sleep because I was always coughing. And if I tried to lay down the snot would run down my throat causing me to cough more. And I am on antibiotics so I couldn't take anything else to help me sleep. I have been sleeping at night in the Love Sac so that I could be partially propped up. It hasn't been the most comfortable, but at least I have been able to sleep a little. Ryan has been sleeping on the couch so he could sleep near me. He is such a great husband.
Last night I slept in my bed for the first time in a week. I was propped up a little on pillows, so it wasn't the most comfortable. I'm hopeful tonight I will be able to sleep laying down. It's the little things that matter right now. The most important thing is that the baby is okay.

Comments