hello my little sugarbritches. We are coming up on the 33 week mark now. I have climbed past the 150 lb mark by almost a pound. And we are still growing. Right now you are movin' and a groovin'. You have made me jump a couple times just by the places you are bumping into. My right side is feeling like a kicking bag. And I think your butt/back is sticking out in the middle/top of my belly. I think you like laying sideways lately. Even if I am 150 pounds plus, I don't think you have much room to move around. I have been saying 'ouch' a lot more lately. I feel like your knees and elbows are always finding some unique place to poke.

Yesterday we took the fur baby to the vet and I think you were hearing the vet or feeling mom get upset. The kitty was none plussed about being there and I was holding her. The vet started talking about our overweight cat and I was about to cry because he seemed very offensive. Then while the vet was examining the kitty, she gave a nice big growl and you gave a nice swift kick or punch. I don't think you like it when the kitty is unhappy. But, I was about to kick the vet in the shins too, so maybe you were just doing it for me. ;)

Your dad and I joke that you will purr before you will talk or anything else. We think the kitty knows that you are in my belly because whenever she can she will come lay on my belly and start purring. You will move around for a little bit when she is purring and then you seem to go to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts