Welcome to week 35 lil one. You are estimated to arrive in 5 weeks, but you could show up in three weeks or 7 weeks. I'm wanting you to stay put for 4-5 weeks. I think that would give me and your Dad enough time to get 'ready'. Not that we will ever be totally ready, but I think I need the time to get mentally prepared.

I've been through a roller-coaster of emotions the past couple of weeks and I think I have handled them fairly well. Your great grandfather, Lawrence Leonard Brown, turns 88 today. I have no idea how long he will live, but I'm glad that he knows you are coming into this world. He may be an ornery man right now, but I know his love is always there. Your great grandmother, Elizabeth Essie Brown, had another surgery yesterday but she was delighted to see you in my belly. She just wanted to feel you move. She loves you very much and I can't wait for you to meet her. You will know who she is because she always smells like roses.

Your approximate size and growth at 35 weeks:
Weight: ~5 pounds
Length: ~18 inches
Most of your development is complete. From here on, you are mostly concentrating on fattening up. I don't have a lot of room to grow either, my uterus is now about 15 times its normal size.

Comments

Popular Posts