Hi lil one. I was reading an article today called - What Moms Wish They Had Known About Pregnancy, Childbirth and Babies. There are a lot of good quotes in there, but here are some of them:

"That it's normal to have a terrible taste in your mouth most of the time -- and there's nothing you can do about it."

"How bad the forgetfulness and mental dullness would be. Stupidity has been my worst symptom!"

"About the stretching ligament pain -- it feels like my hips and bones are stretching apart. And I'm extremely dry all over, flaking and itching."


And I sent it on to your Auntie Regan who lives in Oregon and she asked 'So, Do you like being pregnant?' And I wanted you to know my answer...

I love being pregnant. It's amazing to feel the baby move and how you feel connected to it. Do I like the aches, pains, heartburn, weight gain, nausea, gas, constipation, diarrhea, frequent urination, moodiness, etc? Heck NO! Would I do it all over again... of course.

Comments

Popular Posts