First day of 'Day Care'
I have been dreading this day for weeks, maybe months. I have researched at least 20 different providers and not one seems to be the best for you. I stuck with a stay-at-home Mom who will just have you, her 9 month old, and another toddler a couple times a week. Both your Dad and I had some reservations, but she came with stellar references. So, we are trying to see how it goes with her. She is the cheapest on the block, but we are trying not to just go with the cheapest provider. We don't want to sacrifice care because of cost.
I plan on leaving a little early today just so I can pick you up. I know I will be rushing out the door to come see you.
I plan on leaving a little early today just so I can pick you up. I know I will be rushing out the door to come see you.

Comments