You made it through your first week of day care. You, me and your dad all survived. We still don't like it that you have to go to day care, but you don't seem to mind too much. You are eating so much from the bottle that I am having trouble keeping up. The provider said you can eat like a champ! ;) You don't nap much during the day so you end up sleeping for most of the evening. The other girl at day care is scared by the stretching of your vocal chords. You can yell like nothing else.
Our daily schedule:
I get up at 6 a.m. and shower. Your dad gets up and showers and gets you dressed around 6:30. We try to leave the house around 6:45-6:50 to get to day care by 7ish.
I then drive to work. You are happy enough when I leave you, but I wish I could turn around and take you home. I go to work and sometimes I call to check in on you. Then at 4 o'clock I RUSH out the door to come get you. I try to leave as early as I can, but most days it is 4 p.m. I usually get to you and you smile or giggle when I pick you up. I live for those smiles.
Our daily schedule:
I get up at 6 a.m. and shower. Your dad gets up and showers and gets you dressed around 6:30. We try to leave the house around 6:45-6:50 to get to day care by 7ish.
I then drive to work. You are happy enough when I leave you, but I wish I could turn around and take you home. I go to work and sometimes I call to check in on you. Then at 4 o'clock I RUSH out the door to come get you. I try to leave as early as I can, but most days it is 4 p.m. I usually get to you and you smile or giggle when I pick you up. I live for those smiles.


Comments