Teething
You are 4.5 months old and we think you are teething. You end up screaming for seemingly no reason. I had to pick you up from day care because you were screaming for 30 minutes non-stop the other day. We have these things called 'Teething Tablets' and they say to put them under your tongue and hold them there until they dissolve. With a screaming infant...I don't know how that is possible.
Your measurements:
At your four month check-up;
25 inches tall
15.8 pounds
You are at the 75th percentile for height and weight, but 50% for head size. You are fitting into 6 to 9 month clothing.
You are 4.5 months old and we think you are teething. You end up screaming for seemingly no reason. I had to pick you up from day care because you were screaming for 30 minutes non-stop the other day. We have these things called 'Teething Tablets' and they say to put them under your tongue and hold them there until they dissolve. With a screaming infant...I don't know how that is possible.
Your measurements:
At your four month check-up;
25 inches tall
15.8 pounds
You are at the 75th percentile for height and weight, but 50% for head size. You are fitting into 6 to 9 month clothing.


Comments