Wow lil one, your Mommy hasn't written anything in a long time. This past month has been fairly low key. No more blue lips, which is good. You haven't really had any formula though either. We bought an organic formula but have only used maybe one bottle. My milk production has stepped up a little. I have started taking Fenugreek at night so the next day I can pump a lot.

Lately you are sitting up on your own. Your Dad likes to put crash pads down on the floor for you. He will set pillows or blankets around you so that you land softly when you topple over. I'm not so 'nice'. I usually let you just crash and then scream. I did that two different times at day care and felt really bad about it. But, now you can steady yourself and almost never topple over. I say 'almost' because you still topple over when you get frustrated.

You don't seem like you will be crawling any time soon. You don't really like tummy time that much. You want to stand whenever we pull you up from laying on the ground. You do like to roll onto your tummy to sleep though. Sometimes you put your face into the mattress and sleep that way. It freaks out your dad and I, but you seem to LOVE it.

No teeth yet, but I hope we can still get by nursing when you do get them. I really enjoy my time nursing with you. I could do with out the pump machine, but I love that I can produce milk for you. My little countess boobala.

Comments

Popular Posts