Inspired
After reading someone else's posting about their baby, I was inspired to write to you. To hear their voice come across the page was so sweet. I hope one day when you read this you can know how much I love you.
Everything about you is sweet to me. I am in awe of your little giggles. They can bring tears to my eyes because I am filled with so much joy.I love to kiss your little neck and see you smile and then you let out this little belly laugh. When you really get on a roll it's like you don't want to stop. You will giggle in anticipation and then really giggle when I zerber your neck. The giggles are so funny that they make me laugh. Your whole belly will move when you are laughing so hard. I couldn't imagine a better sound than the belly laughs you make. If I could I would bottle them up and store them for when you are older, I would. Getting you to giggle on camera is difficult. You are so intrigued with the camera that you just won't laugh.
Until the next inspiration strikes...
After reading someone else's posting about their baby, I was inspired to write to you. To hear their voice come across the page was so sweet. I hope one day when you read this you can know how much I love you.
Everything about you is sweet to me. I am in awe of your little giggles. They can bring tears to my eyes because I am filled with so much joy.I love to kiss your little neck and see you smile and then you let out this little belly laugh. When you really get on a roll it's like you don't want to stop. You will giggle in anticipation and then really giggle when I zerber your neck. The giggles are so funny that they make me laugh. Your whole belly will move when you are laughing so hard. I couldn't imagine a better sound than the belly laughs you make. If I could I would bottle them up and store them for when you are older, I would. Getting you to giggle on camera is difficult. You are so intrigued with the camera that you just won't laugh.
Until the next inspiration strikes...


Comments