Birthday

I'm such a bad mom... you're birthday has come and gone and there was no fan fare. No big birthday cake, no presents, no toys, no balloons, nothing to denote your birthday except for a few well wishes. There is the party planned so I don't think it will be too much of a disappointment for you this year.

Your daddy purchased carrot cake for you, but you only ate a little bite of it. You were too full from your dinner and it was a new substance. I'm sure given time you would have devoured it. But, now I have finished most of it.

I just purchased a cute little birthday dress for you. In my 'theme' for you this year it has polka dots. Your room, your Christmas dress, your birthday invites, and now your birthday dress all have polka dots. You may hate them when you get older. They are cute without being overly girly and cutesy. I hate cutesy.

Comments

Popular Posts