Potty Time!
We purchased a potty seat about a year ago. We have had some good days and some bad days. But, lately we have had some really good days. We are in underwear at day care and most of the time at home. We have been in diapers for nap time and at night time. I even went to a school Halloween Carnival with li'l one in underwear.
I'm hesitant to call this potty 'trained' because I would hate to say it and then be in diapers for the next month. But, we are very excited for li'l one to be using the potty regularly. It is a huge step forward. Now we have to figure out the car trips, etc. Feels like the days when I had a bladder infection and had to know where a bathroom was at all times.
I'm hesitant to call this potty 'trained' because I would hate to say it and then be in diapers for the next month. But, we are very excited for li'l one to be using the potty regularly. It is a huge step forward. Now we have to figure out the car trips, etc. Feels like the days when I had a bladder infection and had to know where a bathroom was at all times.


Comments