Anti-social
Social media has taken over. I no longer 'blog'. Life is lived in social media... mostly Facebook and Twitter. Where we can live life in short snippets. I can read and catch up with "friends". People I don't interact with regularly. (or rarely) But, what's the point here? I don't keep up with the things I want to remember. My kids. The firsts, the bumps, the crazies. I don't want them on 'social' media so I don't put it anywhere. I only put the really fun things... cute pics with friends, funny quotes, etc. So when I went to look back and create a book on the previous year... I didn't have much for it. My girls love their 'books'. They don't want social media. they want the picture book with their memories. So goal #1... write it down here.
Last night was the spring concert. It was fairy tale themed and Lil One was the 'fairy godmother'. She practiced her small lines for weeks and her songs. She was very excited for it. We asked if she was nervous and she said she wasn't at all. She loved every moment of it. It was great to see all of her friends but also reminded me of how much she has grown.

Comments