Spring Break
This week is spring break for the littles. I have been planning a trip to Disney freakin' land for several months. But, of course I have left several things to last minute which I wasn't sure of... dining reservations and actual theme park ticket purchases. Some things I plan for and some things I just fly by the seat of my pants. Anyway... one of the tips I read is that you can buy Disney Gift Cards at Target and you get 5% off when you use your Red card. Awesome... so last night I ran to Target to buy 8 gift cards and have my mom buy 8 as well. We both got 5% off and I can use them to buy theme park tickets. I get home and both girls are asking where did you go... why did you go... etc. Then Lil One asks... you aren't having another baby are you?!
Umm... no. Trying to keep a secret can backfire. That wasn't one I was expecting.
Umm... no. Trying to keep a secret can backfire. That wasn't one I was expecting.


Comments